Please provide some details of your event so that we can check on this speaker's availability:hide this window
Mike Rayburn is an award-winning speaker and entertainer with a truly unique presentation. Known as the Worlds’ Funniest Guitar Virtuoso, Mike uses his astounding guitar creations, uproarious songs and presentation skills to encourage, challenge, and inspire his audiences to step beyond their perceived limitations. Mike draws from a wealth of life experiences as an adventurer, comedian, published songwriter, author, philanthropist, and father, to deliver a keynote presentation which is completely energizing and entertaining. Mike’s rapid rise in the world of professional speaking earned him the honor of CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) with NSA after only 6 years.
Featured in Newsweek, USA Today, Billboard, Gig, and on the nationally acclaimed and syndicated “Bob and Tom” radio show, Mike has received standing ovations at all 8 of his Carnegie Hall performances. He is the only entertainer ever voted “America’s Campus Entertainer of the Year” 3 out of 4 years in a poll of more than 5300 colleges nationwide.
Mike is the only speaker ever to be honored with a nomination as Speaker of the Year & Best Solo Artist in the same year by American Entertainment Magazine…he has received this honor for the past 3 years in a row. In 2008 he was named Best Solo Artist by the publication. Mike was also featured on the cover of Successful Meetings Magazine as one of the top 26 speakers in America!
Keynote: “What If…?”
In a tight economy (or any economy), you need the most from your people. You need innovation. You need each associate to reach beyond and become, and create, and generate more than they (or you) ever thought possible. You need transformation.
That's exactly what Mike Rayburn teaches... no, inspires in his amazing keynote, "What If...?"
Mike Rayburn is regularly cited in evaluations as "the best part of the whole conference," and "exactly what we needed and we didn't even know it." One Fortune 500 telecommunications company said, "Mike's 'What If...?' message has gone viral through our entire organization... and it's working!"
It's simple, powerful and memorable. Oh, and it's hilarious!
You Will Learn...
- Three simple, powerful, tools you can use immediately and forever to access your gold mine of unrealized potential; the tools which took Mike from playing bars to Carnegie Hall.
- The most powerful motivational force on this planet. (Hint... it is not power, sex, money, or fame).
- The most basic human brain function and how to harness it for positive change.
- That managing change is not only stupid, it's dangerous; the only way to manage change is to create change, to define the curve rather than follow it.
- How to stop majoring in minor things and overcome time poverty.
- How to set and achieve bold goals which take you as far and as high as your imagination will allow.
- The power of your sense of purpose and how to draw on it to effect exponential change.
- A simple, powerful 10-minute exercise which will show you how to become a virtuoso, and master the things that matter.
What To Expect...
Mike Rayburn, CSP does what no other speaker can. In addition to being a brilliant guitarist and entertainer, Mike is an expert on personal development and human potential. Mike doesn't talk about what he's studied and heard about success. Mike shares what he knows from having achieved mega success! He doesn't use PowerPoint and tell you something works. He uses guitar and comedy and actually proves it before your eyes and ears. Big difference.
Everyone says, "We need to think outside the box." No one teaches you how! In "What If...?" your attendees will learn three simple, powerful tools they can use immediately and forever to be able to leap beyond their perceived limitations. Mike is glad to tailor his program to include your theme and address your particular needs.
Entertainment: “Classically Trained, Comically Derailed”
In the first ninety seconds... you'll be amazed at Mike's guitar wizardry. Another thirty seconds you'll realize you're in for one of the most hilarious, musically amazing shows you've ever seen.
More About The Show...
Mike Rayburn has been called "The World's Funniest Guitar Virtuoso" (he'd settle for Cleveland's Funniest Guitar Virtuoso, but whatever). From Bach to rock Mike's "Classically Trained... Comically Derailed" is an energetic odyssey of masterful guitar, outrageous comedy, and musical combinations you won't believe - Bruce Springsteen sings Green Acres. Led Zeppelin sings Dr. Seuss. Hendrix sings Cumbaya. "If Victor Borge played guitar (and drank too much coffee) he'd sound like Mike," says promoter, Mark Johnson. This is the show that has earned Mike standing ovations at all eight of his appearances at Carnegie Hall, has him starring on the strip in Las Vegas, and along with his keynote keeps him booked one hundred or more times per year for corporations, associations, churches and theaters.
“The Show After the Show”
Mike is now offering something he's done all his life to follow either program... Performing all your group's favorite acoustic and rock songs from the 60's through today! Mike just happens to know hundreds of songs. As a simple and inexpensive addition, he can perform these for up to an hour or more, following his keynote or entertainment programs.
"The Show After the Show" is fun, intimate, energetic and totally interactive with you group, as Mike plays requests and shares more amazing guitar work.
Though every "Show After The Show" will be catered to your group, Mike can feature artists such as Eagles, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Bob Segar, Jimmy Buffet, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Elton John, James Taylor, Hall & Oates, Simon and Garfunkel, and countless others. Styles can include rock, country, R&B, folk, blues, etc.
How To Get To YOUR Carnegie Hall!!! ...Become a Virtuoso!
What it takes to get to the top 1% of your field.
You and your attendees will learn how to get to the top one percent of your field, the secrets of MASTERY. There are the very specific habits, choices philosophies and attitudes that top performers have and others don’t. You will learn not just what these are but how to apply them to your life and career. While this session is fun and engaging, it is high content about how to live a life of excellence, to develop the habit of greatness, to demonstrate mastery... to become a VIRTUOSO!
Your attendees will learn...
- How to make the most important decision of their lives, the “excellence choice,” ...and the consequences of not making it.
- Before you climb the ladder, be sure it’s leaning on the right wall.
- The daily habits/practices of champions
- How to learn from the best, sharpen your learning curve, and quit trying to reinvent the wheel
- The time management principles (and secrets) of virtuosos.
- How to set goals to effect exponential change, and more importantly, the virtuoso’s secrets of goal achievement.
- The “Ten Year Principle.” How to become a world-class expert in your field in ten years or less.
- The self-discipline of high achievers... “practice, practice!”
- Success comes through you, not from you... You learn the notes so you can forget the notes.
- How to “hit with the tightest fist;” developing extraordinary focus.
- Virtuosos are weird, they do what others will not.
- The power, importance and divinity of failure.
- The power of expectation, ego, and belief.
- Virtuosos are lucky... and you can be too.
- The ultimate choice.
It is 60 minutes but adjustable to your schedule. It also needs to happen after Mike’s keynote rather than before.
Mike Rayburn is uniquely qualified in the world to teach this program. While there are many speakers who study successful people and teach what they’ve learned, Mike Rayburn doesn’t teach what he thinks... he teaches what he knows by literally doing it. In fact, Mike has done this three times in his life.
- In the world of college entertainment there are tens of thousands of entertainers. Mike rose to the top and was voted America's Campus Entertainer of the Year 3 times in 4 years (by 5400 colleges and universities). No one has done that before or since.
- Beyond the college market, Mike rose from playing for seven people in a bar in Virginia, to eight command performances at Carnegie Hall, and recording a “Live At Carnegie Hall” CD. Few entertainers in the world have achieved this.
- As a professional speaker, Mike was recently inducted into the National Speaker Hall of Fame.
But please make no mistake, this is not an ego-centric presentation, these are merely credibility points. Mike draws examples from many great achievers... from Lance Armstrong to Neil Armstrong, from business, sales and entrepreneurial successes to sports, music and entertainment.
“How To Get To YOUR Carnegie Hall” is perfect for sales meetings, financial groups, healthcare, leadership, management, teaching... any career where people want to improve their game exponentially.